You can unbrick any phone, install custom ROM or fix any software error with a stock ROM flash file. The android device comes equipped with a “stock ROM,” also known as the “stock firmware”. The stock ROM is the pre-installed operating system in your device. The stock ROM has limited functionalities that are defined by the phone’s manufacturer. If you want to add additional features to your device, you may need to resort to a custom ROM. The Xiaomi mobile drivers offered here can be used to flash stock firmware, stock recovery, TWRP recovery, CWM Recovery, Unlocking Bootloader, etc.
- The stock ROM has limited functionalities that are defined by the phone’s manufacturer.
- After Unzip the said package, you have to open the unzip folder.
- That’s fine with me because MIUI 12.5 is fantastic in terms of looks and usability alike, bringing a wide array of great features to the table.
- Lastly, the most notable design switch-up from last year’s Black Shark 4 is the use of a frosted matte backing.
It has HDR10+, a 144Hz refresh rate, a peak brightness of 1300 nits, and a super-fast 720Hz touch response rate. This isn’t just any old AMOLED display, Xiaomi went all out and got the high-quality E4 panel from Samsung. You get DCI-P3 color, MEMC support, and consistently even coloring throughout, translating into captivating picture quality. Unlike other options in the market, the Black Shark 4 Pro has physical triggers instead of touch ones. What’s more, they fold away into the body of the phone until you eject them. First, to enhance your gameplay, and second, to provide you with access to customizable shortcuts outside of gaming. When you’re not playing, you can program each trigger to carry out a specific function such as taking a screenshot or turning on the flashlight.
Recently, Black Shark CEO, Luo Yuzhou, took to Weibo to reveal that the Black Shark 4 is in the process of stocking up. This means that this smartphone will arrive in the market pretty soon. Presently, the Black Shark 4 already has a network license and other certifications.
- In this segmentation, we measure the body and design score using a quality and variety color approach.
- It is however powered by a Li-Po 4500 mAh non-removable battery.
- If the phone is in a cool environment, it can still charge, but it will decrease the charging speed to manage the heat.
- Our review unit came in a black color, but there are other color options.
The details of both of these products were last updated on Apr 25, 2023. Overall, the Black Shark 4 is a successful evolution compared to the predecessor. It is a good gaming phone for those who want to save money, but if you really want the highest gaming power currently available, you should, for example, go for the Asus ROG Phone 5 or the Lenovo Legion Phone Duel 2. Xiaomi has successfully developed its gaming smartphone further with the Black Shark 4 and delivers a good gamer phone in a comparatively discreet design.
The second was that in some combat situations, there were some definite frame drops firmware files. So you’ll want to proceed with some caution here, depending on the game that you’re playing. From playing games to getting some work done, the Black Shark 4 was able to handle everything that I threw at it. The Snapdragon 870 may not have the same clock speeds as something like the Snapdragon 888, but it can definitely keep up. Obviously, this is helped with the RAM combination being used (8GB in our model), but the CPU is enough of a horse to be more than sufficient for pretty much anything.