LEVEL 3 DIPLOMA IN BUSINESS INNOVATION AND ENTREPRENEURSHIP
|Qualification title:||Level 3 Diploma in Business Innovation and Entrepreneurship|
|Qualification type:||Vocational Related Qualification (Higher Education)|
|Qualification number (RQF):||603/1051/0|
|Progression routes:||Level 4 Certificate or first of 3 year Honours Degree at UK University|
|Availability:||UK and international|
The Qualification has been created to develop and reward business innovators and entrepreneurs of today and the future, and to continue to bring recognition and professionalism to a wide range of sectors. The rationale of the programme is to provide a career path for learners who wish to develop their care capabilities within any business-related sector. The outcome of the Diploma, which is a recognised UK Qualification, is for learners to develop the skills required by organisations globally.
- Innovation for Business
- English for Business Communication
- Thinking Entrepreneurially
- Entrepreneurship and Entrepreneurial Business Planning
- Entrepreneurial Marketing
- Entrepreneurial Finance and Accounting
- The ability to read and use appropriate literature with a full and critical understanding the ability to think independently and solve problems
- Applying subject knowledge and understanding to address familiar and unfamiliar problems
- Recognising the moral and ethical issues of business practice and research; appreciating the need for ethical standards and professional codes of conduct
- An appreciation of the interdisciplinary nature of business and service provision
- Capacity to give a clear and accurate account of a subject, in a mature way and engage in debate and dialogue both with specialists and non-specialists.
- To develop transferable skills and knowledge that will enable individuals to meet changes in business.
- To motivate individuals to progress to further professional development through future study or as part of their chosen career.
- Learners who possess Qualifications at Level 2 and/or; Level 3 Diploma in Business Innovation and Entrepreneurship Learner Guide January 2017 11
- Learners who have work experience in the business or enterprise sector and demonstrate ambition with clear career goals;
- Learners who possess a level 3 qualification in another discipline and want to develop their careers in business.