LEVEL 4 DIPLOMA IN ENTREPRENEURSHIP
|Qualification title:||Level 4 Diploma in Entrepreneurship|
|Qualification type:||Vocational Related Qualification (Higher Education)|
|Qualification number (RQF):||603/4238/9|
|Progression routes:||Level 5 Diploma in Business Management or Business Enterprise, or second year of undergraduate study in business management, or directly into employment in an associated profession.|
|Availability:||UK and international|
The qualification has been created to develop and reward the business managers of today and the future, and to continue to bring recognition and professionalism to the management sectors. We hope that centres and learners take the opportunity to learn a great deal from this programmes that will provide relevant new skills and qualities. It is envisaged that this programme will encourage both academic and professional development so that you learners move forward to realise not just their own potential but also that of organisations across a broad range of sectors.
- Managing Business Operations
- Business Environment
- Personal Effectiveness
- The Entrepreneurial Manager
- Business Planning and Goal Setting
- The Manager’s Toolkit
- Managing and Using Finance
- Managing and Using Marketing
- Psychology of Entrepreneurship
- Innovation and Creativity
- To understand and apply the principles of leadership in a business environment
- Review and apply the principles of business management within industry
- To understand and apply the principles of management in a specific environment
- To improve the employability of learners by allowing them to explore the relationship between management theories and their practical application in the business world.
- Analyse problem solving techniques specific to business and industry
- Select, collate, review and analyse information form a wide range of sources
- Effectively use verbal and communication skills
- Work independently and as part of a team
- Manage one’s own personal development and growth.
Entry to the qualification will be through centre interview and learners will be expected to hold the following:
- demonstrated some ability and possess qualifications at Level 3, for example ‘A’ Levels or vocational awards;
- spent some time in an organisational role and shown they have capability and drive to develop
- seeking further professional development and to gain work related skills and know-how.